Welcome!

If anyone ever reads this, I will be extremely surprised, as chances are that 1) I will never give anyone the link and 2) I will probably forget to updated this after a while But hey, if by some chance you do stumble across this, feel free to poke around. Not sure that there's much to poke, but that's life.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Half Moon Bay

After a short but fairly impressive drive (we were going straight into the wall of oncoming fog) we have arrived at the Half Moon Bay hotel. It's called The Beach House - http://www.beach-house.com/half-moon-bay-hotels.html - and it is very nice. We have a balcony looking out over the harbour, and we managed to spot a few dolphins this evening.

I've just got back from a meal at the Half Moon Bay Brewery - it's a restaurant too, apparently. Half of dad's work colleagues were there as well, somewhat amusingly. I have probably now consumed far too much pork (ribs, to be precise) than is healthy and I have hiccoughs, so I'm going to sleep.

Pictures will follow in the morning, as it was first too foggy and then too dark to take them today.

No comments: