Welcome!

If anyone ever reads this, I will be extremely surprised, as chances are that 1) I will never give anyone the link and 2) I will probably forget to updated this after a while But hey, if by some chance you do stumble across this, feel free to poke around. Not sure that there's much to poke, but that's life.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Creepy

I'm getting slightly creeped out now. I keep passing random teachers in the corridor, who then turn to me and say well done for my Cambridge offer. Apparently, there's a list up (presumably in the staff room) saying who's got what in the way of Oxbridge offers, since both Mrs Reilly and Mr Bullen-Smith knew and neither of them teach me.

Weird.

In other school-related news, I have just recieved a nice ton of work - Physics 4000-word essay, Biology assessed practical and both a Chemistry and a Maths end-of-unit test have all been announced within two days. Help.

On the plus side, I should be going horseriding with school tomorrow!

No comments: