Welcome!

If anyone ever reads this, I will be extremely surprised, as chances are that 1) I will never give anyone the link and 2) I will probably forget to updated this after a while But hey, if by some chance you do stumble across this, feel free to poke around. Not sure that there's much to poke, but that's life.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Home again

After an exhausting day and a half traveling (I worked out that I'd been awake for 30 hours straight) I'm finally home to grey old England.

Yay.

I did get my AS grades, though, which were pretty good.

Physics - 94% (A)
100/100 (a)
106/110 (a)
75/90 (a)

Chemistry - 86% (A)
86/90 (a)
69/90 (b)
104/120 (a)

Biology - 91% (A)
99/105 (a)
103/105 (a)
72/90 (a)

Maths - 98% (A)
100/100 (a)
100/100 (a)
94/100 (a)

General Studies - 90% (A)
108/120 (a)

I'm a little annoyed that I didn't get a better mark in chemistry (I know I shouldn't complain, but I don't feel that's the best I could have done) but other than that, I'm very pleased. I really didn't expect to do quite that well in physics...

My birthday was interesting...techincally (according to Dad) it started when the plane detached from the boarding gate, so I only technically lost 4 hours of my birthday (by that time it was 4AM in England). I got a few small things - stationary, memory card for my camera and some money for songs off Itunes - but my main birthday present will obviously be driving lessons.

Speaking of which, I went for a drive today - just round a large carpark by the railway station. It's kinda weird trying to do all those things at once, but I guess I'll get used to it.

No comments: