Welcome!

If anyone ever reads this, I will be extremely surprised, as chances are that 1) I will never give anyone the link and 2) I will probably forget to updated this after a while But hey, if by some chance you do stumble across this, feel free to poke around. Not sure that there's much to poke, but that's life.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yay!

My Buffy DVDs arrived yesterday! :-) Havn't had much chance to watch them yet - we spent all of yesterday with the Jameses in San Francisco. I'll post some of the pictures on here later, but basically we went on a cablecar, had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe and then went on a boat tour of the bay. I'm now slightly frazzled on my face and neck as a result of no suncream, but it's not bad.

Kinda had a lazy day today. . .didn't get much sleep last night and so lay in 'til nearly noon. We went to Santa Cruz this evening, and had a picnic on the beach. . .seagulls stole some of the grapes and there were a few amusing incidents with sand blowing around, but it was fun to eat outside when it wasn't roasting hot. We think we saw a sea otter, too - just swimming around between us and the pier. Very cute.

Only downside to today is that with the half hour car journey back from Santa Cruz, I've been listening to music all evening and have That's All (Genesis) going round my head.
I could leave but I won't go,
though my heart might tell me so,
I can't feel a thing from my head down to my toes.
so why does it always seem to be
me looking at you, you looking at me,
s'always the same, it's just a shame, that's all...

No comments: