Welcome!

If anyone ever reads this, I will be extremely surprised, as chances are that 1) I will never give anyone the link and 2) I will probably forget to updated this after a while But hey, if by some chance you do stumble across this, feel free to poke around. Not sure that there's much to poke, but that's life.

Monday, August 21, 2006

On the up again...

Finally stopped feeling ill :-)

Still tired, though. Probably because I'm staying up every night watching films we're rented from the complementary DVD library we just discovered we can use. So, we're watching a series of action/comedies at the moment - watched Men In Black 2 tonight, Showtime last night and probably A Knight's Tale tomorrow night. Currently, I'm watchin Ice Age becuase it's on TV.

Not really been doing very much - had a look round the mall today, found some jeans I want and some cheaper converses that I might get as my current ones are starting to look worn. No luck finding proper shoes of my size, though. I'm also miffed that my Buffy DVD set hasn't arrived yet, but that's life. Should be turning up in the next few days.

No comments: