Welcome!

If anyone ever reads this, I will be extremely surprised, as chances are that 1) I will never give anyone the link and 2) I will probably forget to updated this after a while But hey, if by some chance you do stumble across this, feel free to poke around. Not sure that there's much to poke, but that's life.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Bored now.

Being ill sucks. I get to sit (or lie, actually) in a bedroom (not mine, since I'm sleeping on the sofa while we're in America) and be bored. The only consolation is that I have my laptop, so I can re-watch Firefly and Buffy, or just mess around online. Which I am currently doing.

One of the nicer things about our apartment is that just outside (well, out and down about 3 storeys) is a restaurant/bar/whatever that has live music most night. So last night, I got a musical version of Hotel California, and I'm currently being serenaded by a jazz saxaphone.

On the bad side, Tom's gone to Cambridge. Which means

a) I miss out on seeing him. Again.

and

b) I have no-one to talk to for 3 days.

But we're off to the beach tomorrow, so if I'm not still feeling ill, I can drown my sorrows in sun, sea and sand.

No comments: